Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Growing Older and Wiser

Yes, yes today is the day. Its Madame's Birthday. Being at a prime age of a number that she could'nt change even it is being turn the other way round. Its a big 33. Yes, I am 33 this year. Growing a year older and making sure I am wiser. First of all me thanking HIM (syukur Alhamdulillah) for letting me live till today, for giving me the happiness in the company of my lovely husband and children. Hubby maybe a pain in the you know what I mean but he never fail to wish me every year . The moment the alarm clock rang today, he woke me up.."Hey bangun, Selamat Hari Tuaaaa.." Well I supposed its not sumthing that I wanted to hear but he made me smile the moment I woke up.

Nothing much happening today, received an sms from a very good friend of mine, thanks so much Dearie. No gifts, no party, no birthday bash. Well Im too old for all those things. Nothing that I asked from Hubby, just a prayer for good health and happiness. As usual the moment I reached home, my lovely babies wished me..."Happy Birthdaaayyy Mommyyyy!" that is enough to make me smile from ear to ear and filled my heart with warmth and happiness. They are the best gift that Allah swt has ever given to me.

I love my life, I love my husband, I love my children. A women at this age would'nt asked for anything else except for the love and care from those who loves her. Syukur Alhamdulillah

1 comment:

MyPeriukBelanga - Is BACK!! said...

hey there auntie...or shall i call you 'lady'...? :p

stumbled upon here by mistake & found out "i was linked! i was linked!" << jumping around mcm org kena sawan!

salam kenal dari..
makcik mpb

ps: btw congrates on your new 'arrival' on SLR world! nice cam!