Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Keppel Yatch Club

My Dear Hubby brought us for an expedventure last Saturday to somewhere near the Harbour Front. Just right after the Harbour Front, you would see a line of Condos. Turn right and drive further and you would see a spectacular bridge with colourful lights. It was awesome. You could see lines of yatch on the right side of the bridge. At the end of the bridge, there is a club with few restaurants. Its quite a happening place I would say.

Get off the car and we are set for our camwhoring session. It was breezy and the scenary was awesome. Eventhough it was about 9pm, I know it was quite dark but the 5 min forever changing lights from the bridge made me and the rest went.."Waaaaaahhh cantiknya.."

For those who would like to go there, I suggest you to go there ASAP before it is close to "Members Only" so sad right? Well, its ok, my birthday is coming..dear hubby..a yatch for my birthday gift pleaseeee..(hehe..ingat muka jambu cam Posh spice ke?)

No comments: